03/06/12

The Great China

Never knew what good for me but my heart told me that I have to move  to a new place and never know why must be China. Like a river drift that can't stop flowing, my willingness to go and live in china also can't be stopped. This is my first time I study abroad. I'll be here for at least 6 months, not a long time. No, it's not because that I have lots of money if it's so I must be in Europe or US now :) but this culture, uniqueness, freakin' difficult language (sometime I regret to study it - what am I doing??!!), and many amazing things... make me realize that My choice was right... I love CHINA!!! and I don't want to go back that early I want to spend  more time to explore China.

with my teachers and my class mate

For the first 6 months I studied at Nanjing Normal University. NNU is one of the best university in Nanjing, especially to learn language. NNU in Ninghai Road also one of the most beautiful University in China and also full of history . Many people come to NNU to learn Mandarin. From Southeast Asia like Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos; Korea, Japan, Arabian, Uzbekistan, Russia, US, Belgium, German, French, and many more. I like to study here beside i got a knowledge of learning chinese language, I also have the opportunity to make friend from many countries.
with foreign students at XuanWu lake
With foreign student- in front of campus

5 komentar:

  1. How nice :)
    Very interesting.
    Salam kenal :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ter
      Terima Kasih komentarnya jadi semakin semangat untuk nulis blog, walaupun di china blogspot di block, sedihnya....
      salam kenal juga ;)

      Hapus
  2. Heyyyyy finally I found youuuuu!
    It's Mehdi. the person who was interested in you at Muslima.com :)
    I'm glad to see you. please keep in touch
    mehdighoraishi@yahoo.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi, wow you find me this far... thank you. I'm ashamed that you will see me more through my blog.

      Keep in touch:
      my email is chemiliabekti@gmail.com

      Hapus
  3. wah ternyata banyak ya yg berjilbab dsana bukan chemi sendiri :p

    BalasHapus