04/12/14

Be careful of what you wish for!

Be careful of what you wish for!

That's what I want to share with you, readers who randomly pass and read my blog :)
Yesterday my friend asked me if I believe in my praying. Maybe what she meant was if I believe that it will become reality or even if  there is really "someting" or "somebody" listens to my praying. Nothing I can explain to argue to her but that's question is actually I need for my self. 

If I recall all my memories what I wanted to be in the future. I'm so regret that I'm not the visionary type of person who put on my wall my life-plan what i will be in the next 1, 5, 10 years. I know that I like so much when I saw my mother return from bus-trip from other countries. I like when she knows more about the world, to be in different places, and met different people. I wanted to try to live in other countries even though I love my country and even more after I know how it feel to live in other countries. 

And know, here I am. I live in Germany since December 2013. I married German that I met in China in Oktober 2012. I haven't find any job and now I only take German course until level B1 with B1 normally people already can take a lesson in German.  

As a child, how could I imagine that i will live in Europe because i married european. Actually there are many countries not only in Europe that i'd like to live in. Perhaps, to live in Europe is something that i've wished a lil bit harder subconsiously ;). Anyway, God already arrange everything so this happen to me. 

One thing, I cannot complain to God for example that I don't have a job. So often with this internet era,  many social medias that instanly update your friends life, I envy their lifes; has a good carrier, build their own house, have the property of their own. I cannot complain because if I looking back this actually what I've wished for. I've already got what I want but as a human we never feel enough especially when we always look up to somebody's life.

God said, that God will add blessing to somebody who feel gracefull to God and remember to say thanks for what we had. I realize that the hardest part of your life is not when you are down, but when you got what you wish but you still want more and forget what blessings God has given to you. When you are down you get closer to God and God will love you more. That's why this is the hardest test for me to never complain, never compare, and be thankful! 



  (I live in the border with Switzerland. I should be thanked for God who give me chance to witness all of this beautiful nature in my life)
(My husband who is super passion to my mood swing, anger, lazy, childish behaviour, and many more... I should be very very very thankful to him and also to God that sent him for me)

        (watching sunrise in Huangshan China. This is one of special moment that I should be thanked for)

1 komentar:

  1. Try to pay more attention to grammar. Also Europe is a continent not a country.

    BalasHapus