01/02/12

EXO for My China Warm Welcome...

"Be it as far away as China, it is worth going for the sake of seeking knowledge" - Quote from my Prophet


My time to fly to China nearly coming. Following my prophet and all his followers, I also will hijrah or move to other places,  I will study in Nanjing Normal University for 1 year. I will learn Mandarin which is the most challenging language in this whole world come along with the most spoken language. It will be so much benefits after learning Mandarin as what my prophet has said before (see the quote above). Why I choose Nanjing as my place to learn Mandarin.
  1. I have friends of  mine who has been there learning medical science for 5 years :D
  2. It's a beautiful part of China
  3. Nanjing has been a central city of Islamic Learning during Ming Dynasty
  4. The University that I will go to is a good University for learning Mandarin, Nanjing Normal University
Here's some pictures of Nanjing Normal University by googling

   Nanjing Normal University, one of the 'Top 10 most beautiful universities in China' by China.org.cn.

As a pre-welcome before I go to China. There's one more thing that motivate me a lot to go China. There's a boys band from Korean Agency SM Entertainment named EXO. They also have Mandarin or China version beside the Korean one here they are EXO. I'm so exciting to go to China.

1 komentar:

  1. wow... wonderful building, looks like ancient temple in some mandarin movie... VERY NICE

    BEST LUCK for your wonderful opportunity chemi... Cheers up ^^

    BalasHapus